Summer Travel Check Terms
- Entries must be made by booking your Summer Travel Check on-line www.skoda.co.uk/book and be received by 30th September 2017.
- Open to all United Kingdom residents over the age of 18 years holding a valid UK driving licence. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- Offer not open to employees of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, their agents or contractors, Volkswagen Group brand retailers and anyone else connected with the promotion.
- The prizes that can be won are:
First Prize - Luxury City Break for two to Prague
A luxury break for two people, for three nights, travelling from Manchester or London Gatwick.
The offer includes private return transfers to a four star city centre hotel within walking distance of Wenceslas Square. The accommodation will be provided on a bed and Breakfast basis. £500 spending money via pre-loaded Mastercard.
The prize will also include one excursion from the choice below:
- Prague Castle tour
- City sightseeing hop on/hop off bus
- Prague city cruise
- Prague beer tasting tour
Excluding bookings taken between 2nd December through to 6th January 2018. A six week advance booking will be required. The first prize winners will be provided with a full concierge service.
Runners up prize - 2 x £500 Virgin Experience vouchers
Additional prizes - 5 x The Cambridge Gift Hampers
- The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received, and shall be notified by telephone or e-mail. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Winning entrants may be required to produce valid photographic identification on request by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- In the event that the same entrant’s name is drawn for a second or third Prize, another entrant’s name will be drawn until a different entrant’s name is chosen.
- The name of the winner and the prize won will be made available on receipt of a self-addressed pre-paid envelope received by the Promoter from 11th September 2017.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed or damaged electronically or online during the promotion. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, and illegible or otherwise defective will be disqualified.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves its right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- The Promoter reserves its right (but is not obliged) to substitute any Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value in the event of circumstances that make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, foreclose or withdraw the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant[s] it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
- The winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the competition, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional or press purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the prize winner and their guests (if applicable) in any future marketing materials, website publications, promotions and/or prize draws.
- If you cancel your Summer Travel Check booking you will no longer be eligible to enter into this prize draw and your entry will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed or rendered invalid due to incorrect participant data, lack of network coverage, system, software or hardware failure or for any other reason beyond its control.
- Internet access is required.
- Entrants will also need to provide a valid email address and/or contact telephone number (these details shall only be used to contact the winners and such information shall be destroyed by the Promoter after a reasonable period).
- Your personal data will be held by Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as ŠKODA UK) and will be passed to ŠKODA UK for the purpose of administering the prize draw and contacting the winner. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the prize draw your request should be made in writing to the Promoter.
- If there is a conflict in the terms conditions to this prize draw with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this draw, these conditions will apply.
- Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as ŠKODA UK) of Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN.
- Prize Provider: Simply Thank You, Richmond Court, Morton Road, Darlington, Co. Durham DL1. Your personal data will be passed to the Prize Provider and their 3rd party suppliers for the purpose of administering the Prize.
- The competition and these terms and conditions (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law and any disputes or claims must be referred to the English courts.