The new generation of ŠKODA SUV sets a new standard for comfort, technology and space. Discover why What Car? awarded both the KODIAQ and the All-new KAROQ five stars.
Confidence built in. The latest generation 4x4 system helps you maintain control and stability at all times by sensing what is happening at each wheel.
For when the driving conditions get tough, off-road mode maintains a constant speed on ascents and descents and keeps traction on tough surfaces.
Space & Technology
The latest technology and spacious, refined interiors come as standard with cutting edge infotainment and driver assist systems.
The all-new ŠKODA Karoq
Spacious and self-assured design
- 5-seat family SUV at home off the beaten track and on the school run
- Varioflex seating creates space by folding or removing the rear seats altogether
- Stay connected with gesture control and CANTON sound system
The ŠKODA Kodiaq
Our flagship 7-seat adventurer
- Available in 5 or 7 seat for go-anywhere adventures with all the family
- Area view and Trailer Assist give you the confidence to tackle any obstacle
- Optional Rough Road package protects your KODIAQ from whatever is in your path
The ŠKODA 4x4 Family
Our SUVs are not the only ŠKODAs with confidence built in. Learn more about our 4x4 family.
ŠKODA KODIAQ shown is £31,260 OTR. ŠKODA KAROQ shown is £27,110 OTR. Ratings received in 2017. Pricing claim based on competitor average. Correct at time of publish
‡ VED rate accurate at time of going live but may change. The Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) rates refer to first year rates of vehicle tax payable on newly registered cars for the first year of ownership. For details of standard rate VED visit the Government website.
Official fuel consumption for the ŠKODA range in mpg (litres/100km): Urban 31.0 (9.1) - 72.4 (3.9); Extra Urban 44.1 (6.4) - 88.3 (3.2); Combined 38.2 (7.4) - 80.7 (3.5). CO2 emissions for the ŠKODA range are 170 - 90 g/km.
Standard EU Test figures are for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results.